Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 Things

We interrupt your regularly scheduled silence to bring you this survey, Courtesy of Amber at Newly Domesticated.

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating from library school (12 days, people!)
2. Not having such a ridiculous schedule
3. Moving into my grown up apartment
4. Having time to bake!
5. Seeing my family
6. Vacation in July
7. A summer full of reading (both in and out of the library!)
8. Blogging more!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work, however briefly
2. Left work early, due to a terrible migraine.
3. Took a nap
4. Wrote a paper
5. Ate a tasty burger
6. Postponed a craft
7. Daydreamed about furniture purchasing
8. Worked on a final

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Cook tasty, healthy food.
2. Find time to exercise
3. Finish summer reading planning
4. Have my cupcakes look good, not just taste good.
5. Finish a sewing project
6. Move into my new apartment NOW!
7. See old friends
8. Get a dog!

8 Shows I watch:
1. Law & Order, SVU
2. Ace of Cakes
3. NCIS
4. CSI New York
5. House
6. Heroes (though i am only in season 2)
7. Lost (also in season 2)
8. Weeds


And, on to tagging.

Kristi(e) at Purple Polka
. . . Yeah I don't have many blogfriends.


Expect real updates as early as this weekend. May 11th is my last day of classes, May 19th is graduation. I am almost a librarian, guys.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations on being almost done! Where is your new apartment?